Fw: Possible bug with my laptop built-in keyboard after update

Hello,

After a lot of investigation work on my part, because I am not very experienced in Debian, I have found the problem, it seems that the Kernel "4.19.0-9-amd64 # 1 SMP" has been the last one that the laptop's built-in keyboard worked.

From that version onwards, the functionality has been lost. I have been able to verify that, loading the OS with that kernel version, everything has returned to normal, and keyboard works again.

Thank you so much !

Regards !
Jose Mojada

----- Mensaje reenviado -----
De: Jose Mojada <jfmojada@yahoo.es>
Para: debian-user@lists.debian.org <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Enviado: sábado, 5 de septiembre de 2020 11:04:48 CEST
Asunto: Possible bug with my laptop built-in keyboard after update

Hello,

It is the first time that I have a problem with debian that I have not been able to solve by searching for information on the web.

After the last system updates at the end of August, the built-in keyboard of my laptop "Chuwi minibook" has stopped working. In the Grub menu it works correctly, but once you start the system it stops works, and there is no other way to get to use the PC than with a USB keyboard.

I have been looking for how the bug report should be done, but the truth is that I cannot clarify myself, I do not know what packages are affected, how should I proceed?

Thank you very much in advance and excuse me, I imagine these are questions that all newbies ask.

Regards !
Jose Mojada