KopiaUI backups

I am a long time user of LuckyBackup, and am very satisfied.

experimenting with Clear Linux OS system, I have been looking for a backup solution LuckyBackup is not readily available. Clear OS provides KopiaUI ...reading the Kopia webpage and YouTube tutorial the KopiaUI app seems to be worthwhile. I am now making a massive backup on Clear OS, and it occurs to me that KopiaUI would be good for using in Debian also.

Issue: KopiaUI is not in the Debian Stable repos.

Q: is there a reason to avoid KopiaUI?