Re: Partial Mouse Lockup

Thomas George wrote:
> Mouse clicks don't work though mouse moves the pointer.
>
> This happens infrequently, once in a day or two. I am using two pc's, a
> raspberrypi and a Ubuntu Studio each with its own Logitech usb keyboard and
> have experienced  this problem on both systems.

I noticed this issue either, but only on my PC. The issue was related that
the frequency of my wireless mouse from Logitech interferred with the SATA
cables.

A small adapter, which extends the distance between mouse receiver and USB
port by 5 cm, solved the issue for me. This adapter was enclosed in the
package of my Logitech mouse.

BUT as you experienced this issue either on the Raspi, which doesn't have
a SATA connection, it's very likely, that this is not the right solution
for you.

Obvious thougts:
- tried to connect your mouse via external USB hub at the PC?
- used different USB ports?
- replaced the batteries of your mouse with fresh ones?

Best regards,
	Klaus.
--
Klaus Singvogel
GnuPG-Key-ID: 1024R/5068792D  1994-06-27