Re: Partial Mouse Lockup

The problem is extremely intermittent. I use the mouse many times a day with no problem. Then unexpectedly the click does not work.

On 10/6/20 3:58 PM, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:
On Tue, Oct 06, 2020 at 02:27:10PM -0400, Thomas George wrote:
Mouse clicks don't work though mouse moves the pointer.

This happens infrequently, once in a day or two. I am using two
pc's, a raspberrypi and a Ubuntu Studio each with its own Logitech
usb keyboard and have experienced  this problem on both systems.
Make sure it's not the mouse's hardware.

Cheers
  - t