installing Epson XP-2100

I am new to this list; I am 90 years old and had a serious Stroke just over 18 months ago which left me with a complete loss of memory. I had a Debian Jessie installation and have now a Debian 10 double install with Windows 10.  I am now trying to set up my Debian 10.

I am trying to install my XP - 2100, but am finding it very difficult. Epson
can`t offer much help. This particular machine is not on the list of printers, and so I have tried many ways of getting it to print. I did get
close, I got to `printing a test print`, it gave a blank sheet and the following `cups server error` ` there was an error during the cups operation: client-error-document-format-not supported`

Can any one help me please. I`m not just a 90 year newby, I`m
worse than that.