Getting Debian Kernel Config for 5.4 LTS Kernel

Hi,

I'd like to build the vanilla 5.4.69 LTS Kernel for one of my Debian
machines (Buster).

The easiest way seems to build the Kernel with the built in "make
deb-pkg" target. Since I do not really want to go through all the config
changes,
my plan was to get a 5.4 config for amd64 from
https://salsa.debian.org/kernel-team/linux

I cloned the git repository and checked out the 5.4.19-1_bpo10+1 tag.
But the config seems do be manged somehow by the Debian build system and
is split across multiple files for different architectures and feature
sets etc. Does someone know how I can generate the final amd64 config to
use it for my custom kernel?

Updating the Debian package sources for 5.4.69 would also work. It
probably easy, but I didn't find any documentation or tutorials on it (I
also don't really want to deal with the Debian custom patches that
probably won't apply properly to Vanilla 5.4.69)

Regards
Janis