How to disable the screen locker on amd64 buster?

The computer is controlling high powered machinery. Having the screen
locker kick in, disabling our access to the application until we have
wasted a minute typing on a poor keyboard trying to log back in can be
quite dangerous when the machine has a runaway. Anything we do with xset
is overridden before the 10 minute timeout is done.

Some of us like xfce4, please advise how to permanently disable lightdm
and its light-locker. _Forever_. We do know how to turn off the monitor
at the end of the day.

Thank you.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)