Re: Firefox over JACK in Debian Testing

On 10/1/20, Olivier Humbert <trebmuh@tuxfamily.org> wrote:
>> On 6/6/2020 11:25 PM, riveravaldez wrote:
>
>> AFAIK Firefox lacks JACK support (in the sense that you can start
>> JACK and then Firefox and then, automatically, all I/O audio-ports
>> Firefox generated, appear as available JACK connections, let's say)
>
> Join in if you like to do so
> https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=844688 .
>
> Cheers,
> Olivier

Thanks, Olivier.
That seems like a 'requested feature', but I'm failing to see what the
issue is (there's a repetition of "please do", but not an elaboration
on the matter).
I guess it would be useful to know at least what's the reason why
official firefox-esr package is not being compiled with JACK support
enabled.
Thanks again,
cheers.