Verifying checksum and signature

Hi,

I want to reinstall Debian but first verify the signature of the installer checksum and the signature file. I am working with Windows and based this process on this video by Crypto Dad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7oE0QaK540

I was able to download the GPG4Win and verify it with the Shasum Checker, also as per Crypto Dad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ2GrQA_ye8

I followed his instructions to check the signature and checksum for the Debian installer in (GNU Privacy Assistant). I get the message that there is no public key. When I follow his process to retrieve the public key at
https://www.debian.org/CD/verify
I get the message in GPA "No keys were found" for all the IDs and fingerprints on the page. Should I be obtaining the public key elsewhere? Or should I do something else differently?

If you need more details please let me know.

Thanks for your help,
Leonard