Re: LEAN Debian install: Exploring task selection menu

On Sb, 19 sep 20, 20:41:05, Brian wrote:
> On Sat 19 Sep 2020 at 14:12:08 +0300, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
>
> > Best to keep it as simple as possible.
>
> Keep to what we have? Glad you agree.

Well, having GNOME installed after un-checking it is quite the opposite
of intuitive in my opinion, so for what it's worth[1], I'd prefer to
have that changed.

On the other hand it seems this isn't a problem in practice, otherwise
the d-i developers would have done something about it.

[1] All my recent installs were done with debootstrap/mmdebstrap, so I'm
not the target audience of the installer.

Kind regards,
Andrei