Re: LEAN Debian install: Exploring task selection menu

On Thu, Sep 17, 2020 at 10:42:59PM +0100, Brian wrote:
> The function of the menu is crystal clear.
>
> Activating as it as presented a user gets the ticked option.
>
> Unticking the option gets the user nothing.
>
> Start with that.

Right now, if you un-check GNOME, but leave "Debian desktop" checked,
you get a mystery desktop, which usually but not always turns out to
be GNOME, which is the thing that you just un-checked.

How you don't find that confusing is a mystery to me.