Re: xfce4 widget problem

ghe2001 wrote:
> I buy your explanation. It clears up my total bewilderment. I'll keep that link, too :-)
>
> I've looked for a better weather widget, but couldn't find one for xfce4. Anybody know of one? Maybe even one that gets data from the known working airport a couple miles from here?

Odds are good you have a web browser open all the time.

Open a tab to
https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=40.01574000000005&lon=-105.27923999999996

and refresh it when you want to know, or use a browser extension
to auto-refresh once an hour or so.

NWS provides the majority of weather information in the US;
other services just reinterpret it with their preferred biases.

-dsr-