Re: LEAN Debian install: Exploring task selection menu

On Fri, 11 Sep 2020 at 00:28, Andrei POPESCU <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:

>     apt show aptitude-doc-en

As Andrei hints, the HTML version that you prefer is also packaged
for Debian so you can install it locally by installing the package
aptitude-doc-en.

The plain text version displayed by the Help menu of the curses
version of aptitude is installed by the aptitude-common package.