Re: LEAN Debian install: Exploring task selection menu

On 2020-09-09 14:27, Richard Owlett wrote:

My proposed alternative is to leave unchecked all options on the
"Software Selection" menu[1] and create appropriate pseudo-packages to
be installed with "apt-get --no-install-recommends"

I suppose if you were *that* concerned you could install a basic system and install everything from sources. What that "basic system" would contain I don't really know. But that's what the nice people at Debian do so you don't have to.

mick
--
Key ID    4BFEBB31