Re: 32 versus 64 bit reading list suggestions

On 9/09/20 3:12 am, Charles Curley wrote:
> Key to my requirements is two Ethernet ports. You can't do a very good
> firewall with less than that. 100 Mbs is a reasonable minimum.

Actually, you can do ok if you combine it with a VLAN-capable switch. I
believe that's how most of the consumer-grade routers work (with the
switch built-in, of course). Trunk the VLANs from the computer to the
switch.

Mind you, I'd want to go gigabit for that.

Richard