Re: 32 versus 64 bit reading list suggestions

Charles Curley wrote:

> I don't need Firefox for these. Three of the four machines I just
> checked don't have libboost on them, and the fourth may not actually
> need it.

but still the question is if you don't need it for building things that you
need - especially thy python that is required to get the borg backup
working here. Even in this case rsync can replace the borg - so I also
believe it is possible to keep the machines alive at latest stable ... but
there will be effort :/