Re: Looking for a generic drag and drop gui for custom commands

On 2020-09-07 21:43, Christoph K. wrote:
Dear all,

I'd like to "automate" a couple of tasks that I (until now) do on the
command line manually. Examples include splitting of video files using
ffmpeg, run backups with specific parameters, display checksums(md5), etc.

I'm tired of typing the same long commands that I often need to look up
in my wiki and just replace one or two parameters, usually just the file
names.

Put the (ffmpeg) command in a script and run it with argument/s ?

mick

--
Key ID    4BFEBB31