Re: Possible bug with my laptop built-in keyboard after update

On 9/5/20, Jose Mojada <jfmojada@yahoo.es> wrote:
> Hello,
> After the last system updates at the end of August, the built-in keyboard of
> my laptop "Chuwi minibook" has stopped working. In the Grub menu it works
> correctly, but once you start the system it stops works, and there is no
> other way to get to use the PC than with a USB keyboard.

Hola, José,

are you on debian stable or testing (or sid)?

If in testing, maybe you can try with a previous kernel (for instance
the one you had before the update?), at least to check if that fix the
issue and gives you some clue...

Good luck.