Re: Trackpoint not work properly on Thinkpad T470

On Saturday, September 05, 2020 12:34:37 PM Aaron Elmquist wrote:
> Well, I don't think it's a hardware issue.  The computer is less than a
> year old and it's been used sporadically over the last year.  Any thoughts
> on how to rule hardware out as an issue?

Sorry, no, not off the top of my head, and no time to dig into it, atm.

Oh, maybe one idea, did it come with Windows and is it still there (I mean,
can you boot into Windows?) -- if so, do that, and try a similar app in
Windows.

In Linux, does the problem happen in only one application, or in other
applications as well?

I hope somebody else will be able to help you.