Re: Need help -- Virtual Machine Manager

Fabien Roucaute wrote on 9/5/20 1:40 AM:
Le 05/09/2020 à 01:57, Dennis Wicks a écrit :
I'm running Win10 with Virtual Machine Manager on Deb 10.4. How to I
attach my CD drive to Win10 so I can install some software?

Many TIA!
Dennis

Either the ISO or the CD-ROM need to be on the host. If KVM/libvirt
doesn't run on the machine running Virtual Machine Manager, you need to
create a pool for the ISO and upload the ISO there or to insert cd-rom
in the host CD drive.

Yes, everything is in the same box/host. I need to know how to mount a physical CD!
TNX!