Re: passwords + bad memory - Was (Re: how to test disk for bad sector)

On 02/09/2020 06:42, Mike McClain wrote:
On Mon, Aug 31, 2020 at 09:41:06PM +0000, Long Wind wrote:
<snip>
my memory is poor, i can't remember many accounts and passwords
     The more experience you have the harder it is to find the
memory you're searching for. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Yes, you can't pour a gallon of knowledge into a shot glass without spilling a few drops (for those of us old enough to remember Married with Children).

I use and recommend KeePassXC under Debian and KeePassDroid under Android to manage passwords without online services. They use the same .kdbx file format.

Kind regards,

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben@transient.nz>
Director