Re: Using .XCompose

On Wed, 15 Jul 2020 davidson wrote:

[snip]
If you have both the package called "info" and sed installed, like I do

$ dpkg-query -l

Yes, that is correct. I somehow manage to run a system with just three
packages installed... I'm *that* good.

$ dpkg-query -l info sed texinfo-doc-nonfree # Correction

||/ Name                Version           Architecture Description
ii  info                6.5.0.dfsg.1-4+b1 amd64        Standalone GNU Info documentation browser
ii  sed                 4.7-1             amd64        GNU stream editor for filtering/transforming text
ii  texinfo-doc-nonfree 6.5.0-1           all          texinfo and info documentation that is non-free

then you can do
[snip]

--
Ce qui est important est rarement urgent
et ce qui est urgent est rarement important