Re: [offlist] Re: Using .XCompose

Hi David,

As a rule, send replies to the listserv address:

    debian-user@lists.debian.org

2. In-Line replies, instead of Top-Posting
3. I apologise for being a Terrible Person

I didn't pay attention to the fact that the from address in the email was yours and not that of the list server. I just replied to the email. I will try to remember to correct the to address

I hope my replies confirm to the Bottom-Line style you suggested in another mail.

I thank you for showing the patience to explain to us the newcomers the conventions of this list.

Thanks,
ajith