Re: No "type=APPARMOR_ALLOWED/DENIED" logs

Hi Didier,

6 juil. 2020 à 23:42 de didier.gaumet@gmail.com:

> man -s7 apparmor seems to indicate (DEBUGGING section) that for the DENY messages to appear, you have to "Turn off deny audit quieting" and for the ALLOW messages to appear you have to "Force audit mode"

Thanks for having checked that.
Unfortunately, filling /sys/module/apparmor/parameters/audit with "noquiet" or "all" doesn't change anything about my logs (even after restarting apparmor.service)...

I will probably post a message on AppArmor ML and tell you should I get the final answer :)

Best regards,
l0f4r0