Re: How do I troubleshoot wireless network dropping?

> So far the OP hasn't provided any information on what network management
> tool is in use, we can only guess.

Fair comment. I just assumed that everybody uses Network Manager these
days. I travel with my laptop to different WiFi networks, and I never
did learn any other form of WiFi setup. For the record, I do get
similar drops on other
networks.

> I wouldn't recommend using ifconfig to enable or disable your second network
> card. It is somewhat deprecated. Try using ifup and ifdown.

Whilst I know that the transition has been towards using ip* over if*,
I get those commands confused all the time. That's the great thing
about Linux: you never know whether you're using the right tool for
the job.