Re: Fw: Fwd: How do I troubleshoot wireless network dropping?

On Lu, 06 iul 20, 19:44:06, Matthew Campbell wrote:
> I wouldn't recommend using ifconfig to enable or disable your second
> network card. It is somewhat deprecated. Try using ifup and ifdown.

Apples and... apple pie?

ifupdown is a network management tool, relying on other low level tools
to do the actual work. In the past that was 'ifconfig' and others from
the 'net-tools' package, now it is 'ip' and other tools from the
'iproute2' package.

Additionally 'ifup' and 'ifdown' are useless if the wireless adapter(s)
are not configured via 'ifupdown'.

So far the OP hasn't provided any information on what network management
tool is in use, we can only guess.

Kind regards,
Andrei