Re: Remove undesired entries in MATE "Applications" sub-menus

On Sat, Jul 04, 2020 at 10:42:59PM -0500, Richard Owlett wrote:
> On 07/04/2020 07:38 AM, nito@dismail.de wrote:

[...]

> >MATE has graphical editor for this. If not already installed, the package
> >is named "mozo" as is the tool itself.
>
> How would one discover that? I've silently been grumbling about the
> problem since Debian first had MATE as a default option.

Asking in this list counts as an honorable option. Alternatively,
just try "apt search mate edit menu". I get seven hits, and mozo
is one of them. Way better SNR than the much hyped search engines
out there!

And don't get me started on the CO₂ footprint.

;-)

Cheers
-- t