mp3 stream with id3tag http output

Hello all,

I'm using the HTTP output of mpd to transcode a non-mp3 stream to an mp3
stream which is brocasted on my private network.
This works well with the exception of that I can not "tag" this mp3
stream, the protocol supports this but not mpc.

Is there an mpd CLI client that supports adding tag to an mp3 stream or?

Alternatively, If I point mpd to an  mp3 ID3tag stream then mpd will
relay the tag(s) to the clients.
How can I do that on Buster?

In other words, how can I brordcast localy an mp3 stream with id3tag.

Any feedback is welcome.

--
John Doe