Re: Target Audience & Geography?

SPAM

On 6/4/20 11:29 AM, Rachel Mora wrote:

Hi,

Did you see this?

Please advise.

Thanks,
Rachel Mora

Hi,

Due to COVID-19, we are providing any industry list at very less cost.

Would you like to connect digitally with Owners of Online e-commerce Stores, Groceries Chain, Retail & Wholesale Stores?

Let me know the geography & target audience you wish to target so that I can get back with samples & other details.

Note: You can also target software users like Verizon, AWS CloudFormation, VMware, etc.

Await your response.

Thanks,
Rachel Mora | Account Executive
E:
Rachel@konnectb2bleads.com

Answer "NO" if you don't wish to get any message