Re: Excess security measures

Reco wrote:

> Please elaborate that. I haven't found any way to enable that in Debian
> 10, yet somehow you did it.

perhaps what is meant here is apt-get from source with unknown gpg key. I
personally do not see another option. But I also do not know how one can
workaround this.

@Gary L. Roach
What I do is keep local git repo in sync with master and compile from time
to time, then update the local repo signed with my dev key, which I import.
Advantage is I can use those packages on all the machines I have.