Re: How could you load only once a Linux ultility without a batch --input-files kind of option and repeatedly use it on many files? . . .

On Sat, May 16, 2020 at 04:01:17PM +0200, Nicolas George wrote:

[...]

> People who think they understood the question and give an irrelevant
> answer are a bane for mutual help mailing-lists and forums [...]

Hmmm. Just a humble suggestion: You might consider applying some
of that to yourself. It seems you made this point four times in
this thread (unless I miscounted, quite possible).

I think most around here know your position by now.

Cheers
-- t