Re: How could you load only once a Linux ultility without a batch --input-files kind of option and repeatedly use it on many files? . . .

On 5/15/20 7:48 AM, Greg Wooledge wrote:
Unix is not taught in "videos".  This isn't freaking Microsoft here.
Unix and its toolset are built around TEXT.

You seriously aren't aware of the thousands of videos that
"teach Unix"? Or you are just a purist who refused to
admit they have any value?

I prefer text myself, but I don't go into denial about the
existence of alternatives. I just wish search engines had
a "stop showing me videos!" setting.

--
Carl Fink                           nitpicking@nitpicking.com

Read my blog at blog.nitpicking.com.  Reviews!  Observations!