Re: Suspicious output during apt update

Hi,

David Wright wrote:
> I think they refers to investors

Yes. Re-reading the text there i came to the conclusion that "margin"
is about money, not printing.

Ok. If not "haircut" gives results, how about the data salad ?
Google "haircut @s 24 @r d &i 14 @o r" yields

  https://github.com/dagraham/etm-tk/wiki/OVERVIEW

  "Get a haircut (a task) on the 24th of the current month and then
   [r]epeatedly at (d)aily [i]ntervals of (14) days and, [o]n completion,
   (r)estart from the last completion date:
     - haircut @s 24 @r d &i 14 @o r
  "

This example matches our barbershop line

>...>     - get haircut @s 24 @r d &i 14 @o r</li>

So what is this ?

  https://github.com/dagraham/etm-dgraham
  "etm offers a simple way to manage your events, tasks and other reminders."

And in Debian ?

  https://sources.debian.org/src/etm/3.2.30-1/etmTk/data.py/#L324
  "- hair cut @s -1 @r w &i 2 &o r @c errands"
  Damn. A near miss.
  But maybe it could give a match in a newer or older version ?

Have a nice day :)

Thomas