Re: SystemVirtualization: Debian-wiki page update?

Hi,

12 mai 2020 à 09:55 de riveravaldezmail@gmail.com:

> not sure if this is the place for this, but I've found a little
> confusing to find where to mention a debian-wiki issue...

I'm not answering the "issue" part itself but here are two pointers regarding how to contact the Debian Wiki team:
* https://wiki.debian.org/DebianWiki/Contacthttps://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianWiki

I think you should combine feedbacks from Debian-User (daily operational) with those from Debian Wiki people (maybe more about public policy/approach).

Best regards,
l0f4r0