Re: Why do I have so many packages to upgrade with Debian 10.4?

Le 11/05/2020 à 19:12, l0f4r0@tuta.io a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> 10 mai 2020 à 23:24 de didier.gaumet@gmail.com:
>
>> I am not sure of it but perhaps this is linked to the absence of
>> proposed-updates in your sources.list:
>> https://www.debian.org/releases/proposed-updates
>>
> Isn't proposed-updates designed to containing packages that should reach stable-updates afterward?
[...]

from what I understand (perhaps wrongly) from the above link, no, it
would mean that stable-proposed-updates packages are bugfixes to be
included in stable at the next point release date"...

stable-updates contains bugfixes that cannot wait next point release:
  https://wiki.debian.org/SourcesList