Is it possible to determine the total duration of multiple video files in GNOME Files (formerly Nautilus)?

Subject: Is it possible to determine the total duration of multiple video files in GNOME Files (formerly Nautilus)?

Good evening from Singapore,

Is it possible to determine the total duration of multiple video files in GNOME Files (formerly Nautilus)?

In Windows 10, it is possible to select multiple video files, right click and determine the total duration in File Explorer.

If GNOME Files is lacking such a feature, can I request for it to be added in future releases of GNOME Files?

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you very much.

-----BEGIN EMAIL SIGNATURE-----

The Gospel for all Targeted Individuals (TIs):

[The New York Times] Microwave Weapons Are Prime Suspect in Ills of
U.S. Embassy Workers

Link: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/01/science/sonic-attack-cuba-microwave.html

Singaporean Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming's Academic
Qualifications as at 14 Feb 2019 and refugee seeking attempts at the United Nations Refugee Agency Bangkok (21 Mar 2017), in Taiwan (5 Aug 2019) and Australia (25 Dec 2019 to 9 Jan 2020):

[1] https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com/

[2] https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg/

[3] https://www.scribd.com/user/270125049/Teo-En-Ming

-----END EMAIL SIGNATURE-----