What has happened to task-print-service?

Hi,

I am wondering where has task-print-service gone? When I try to update
my testing Debian installation, apt wants to remove task-print-service
with a large number of CUPS related packages. Should I allow this or
is this something I need to wait until gets fixed. I don't see
task-print-service or something similar in the testing or sid
packages.

Any clarifications about this is highly appreciated.