Re: Hmmm... /boot is too small. what's the best way to increase it's size?

On Sunday, May 10, 2020 05:07:24 AM Rick Thomas wrote:

> > > * Rick Thomas <rick.thomas@pobox.com> [20-05/09=Sa 20:05 -0700]:

> Yeah, that's probably what I'll do.  Fortunately, it's an amd64 machine, so
> I'll be able to use GRML to do the work. Enjoy!

Another option: it looks like there is room in your ~240 MB /boot for two
kernels -- why not back up older kernels to somewhere else (somewhere in
/home, /, or an external device and just keep the current and the previous
kernel in /boot.

Then on your next fresh install, make a bigger /boot... (or just leave it in /
(particularly as I'm not sure of the implications of needing /usr during
boot)).