Some applications fail to pass links to browser

Hey,
as this issue: https://github.com/wireapp/wire-desktop/issues/3853
happens since the upgrade to debian stable (4.19.98-1+deb10u1 to be precise) with at least two different programms, wire-desktop and owncloud-client, I guess it is a problem in debian or lxde.
lxde version is lxde-core_10_all.deb from debian stable.
The problem does not happen when opening a link from evolution or
thunderbird. Telegram and Libreoffice are affected.

How do I find out, which packages create this bug?

Gernot