Re: nft bewilderment

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Tuesday, May 5, 2020 12:42 PM, <rhkramer@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday, May 05, 2020 01:50:00 PM ghe wrote:
>
> > This wiki explains a lot, but seems to assume I know a lot to begin
> > with. Which I don't.
> > I know iptables quite well, but nft has added a lot of terms and
> > features to the mix. That's fine, but I haven't been able to find out
> > much about some of them.
>
> Aside from advice like google (ddg) them, why don't you list them here.

There were so many I don't remember all of them.

A few:

The Debian pages on nft.
The Arch pages.
The Ubuntu pages.
The man page.
The nft site.
Serverfault.
Admin magazine.

Amazon looking for O'Reilly etc. books.

Sorry. That's almost certainly not all. It's from the sites I printed
and sites I saved bookmarks to.

And I use DDG, not Google. I'll try Google...

--
Glenn English