Re: armhf: buster: TLS / HTTPS partly broken

Hi Reco,

> > Yes, I have my own Dockerfile and I can add to it whatever I want. But
> > "dpkg-reconfigure ca-certificates" asks a lot of questions. And that
> > list from 1 to 128 might eventually change. So I am puzzled how to
> > automate that without human intervention.
>
> dpkg-reconfigure --default-priority ca-certificates

Yes, now it does not ask questions. But the workaround so far is to
run dpkg-reconfigure once to remove all certificates and then once
again to re-add all of them. I do not know what "dpkg-reconfigure
--default-priority ca-certificates" does.

Thanks for your help,
Mark