Re: How to start offlineimap systemd

Hello Ihor and all,

Thanks you for the answers. Indeed within
/usr/share/doc/offlineimap/examples/systemd/ there is a very nice
README file that explains it very well as you did!!

I'm sorry it took me this long to reply but I had debian installed in
my computer in the lab and I can't come that often due the quarantine.

Best to you all!!
Stay safe and have a great week!!
Jose.