Re: armhf: buster: TLS / HTTPS partly broken

Hi Reco,

> > What now? How do I get this fixed in Debian and/ or the official
> > container image?
>
> I was under the impression that you're creating your own docker
> container anyway.
> Add it to docker build file or whatever it's called.

Yes, I have my own Dockerfile and I can add to it whatever I want. But
"dpkg-reconfigure ca-certificates" asks a lot of questions. And that
list from 1 to 128 might eventually change. So I am puzzled how to
automate that without human intervention.

I am also very much interested in getting the attention of the right
person to fix the official Debian Docker base image. Do you have an
idea whom I shall contact?

Greetings,
Mark