Re: armhf: buster: TLS / HTTPS partly broken

Hi Thomas,

> > curl https://www.google.com still fails on the armhf host. So QEMU is
> > out of the game.
>
> Someone hinted at ca_certificates. To verify that, you could try with
> the option "-k" for curl. Then the server certificate isn't checked.

Yes, "curl -k https:/www.google.com" succeeds.

I am 100% sure that the ca-certificates package is installed.

# dpkg --get-selections | grep ca-certificates
ca-certificates                    install

> Of course this may be a bad idea for a permanent "solution", but would
> allow you to bisect the problem.

I do not understand how that helps.

In my real use case the Logitech Media Server shows the same problem
as curl. I am just using curl here because it is a Debian supported
package and the problem is way easier to reproduce.

Greetings,
Mark