Re: Trouble installing wine on system with foreign arch

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 12:54 PM Andrei POPESCU <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:

Apparently your system has received the security update for amd64, but
not for i386.

My guess is this the reason for the divergence between the amd64 and
i386 on your system and you should look into it.

It was pretty much a fresh install from DVD.  I did have some issues remounting the install DVD from the ILO, but otherwise it pretty normal install. It's working now.

Full output would have been better here. Automatically installed
packages that *may* be removed are not a problem, what apt wants to
actually remove is.

I could send logs, I suppose, if you want?  Otherwise I didn't really keep track of each problem package.

--
Dale Harris
rodmur@maybe.org