APT had planned for dpkg to do more than it reported back

Hi.

testing/unstable system here, just did an upgrade and I got the following message:

W: APT had planned for dpkg to do more than it reported back (372 vs 389).
Affected packages: texlive-latex-base:amd64 texlive-latex-extra:amd64 texlive-latex-recommended:amd64 texlive-pictures:amd64

A few questions
1. what does it mean in simple terms?
2. is there some issue that needs fixing?
3. should I report it even if it is a warning?

I have run:
dpkg --configure -a
apt-get install -f
and there were no errors or warnings.

Unless there are good reasons to report it, I'd say I can let it drop, right?

Thanks,
Andrea.