Re: DOH

Reco writes:
> Probably. But I fail to see how a court order will prevent such data
> leak in the described scenario.

The point is that if there is a court order then the data *will* be
handed over regardless of what the contract says.  "But I promised this
guy that I'd wouldn't reveal his secrets to the government" carries no
weight in court.

The clause makes it clear that data will be handed over if and only if
there is a court order.
--
John Hasler
jhasler@newsguy.com