Re: DOH (was: geolocation services disabled and Gnome maps)

On Tue, Apr 14, 2020 at 07:06:05 -0400, Lee wrote:
> Is there some other DNS provider that has a  published privacy policy?
>  That's anywhere near as good as CloudFlare's?
>
> To be clear - I'm not saying you should trust CloudFlare.  It's just
> that I don't see a whole lot of options & quite possibly CloudFlare is
> more trustworthy than your USA ISP.

Some non-profit organisations here operate public non-logging[1] DNS servers.
They all support DoT, only some support DoH.
But none of them would have enough resources to serve all Firefox users in the
world though.

--- Nito

[1]: Only malformed queries are logged for diagnosis.