Re: geolocation services disabled and Gnome maps

On Sat, 11 Apr 2020 15:32:31 -0000 (UTC)
Curt <curty@free.fr> wrote:

Hello Curt,

>I wanted to try this myself but got a
>
> 403 Permission Denied

Worked for me.

Apparently, I'm on top of Nelson's Column (London, England).  In
reality, I'm about 160 miles west(ish) of there.  I surmise the location
is based purely on the postal town of my ISP.

--
 Regards  _
If you ain't sticking your knives in me, you will be eventually