Re: using Webex from Stretch

On 4/10/20 3:49 PM, Kleene, Steven (kleenesj) wrote:
I got what I needed yesterday, given that I didn't want to speak anyway.  I'm
grateful for all the help here.  Now I need to read up on how to initiate a
Webex conference (maybe from my wife's Windows box) so that I can do testing
whenever I want.  And I need to locate a working microphone.

There is at least some success reported running Webex within Wine:
https://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=16455

I'm also sure it would work in a virtual Windows session, if you happen to have
one around.

--
Carl Fink                           nitpicking@nitpicking.com

Read my blog at blog.nitpicking.com.  Reviews!  Observations!